Need to know
- All en-suite, including one with balcony overlooking rear garden.
- From £40 per person per night
- Rate includes breakfast and tax.
- A minimum of 2 nights stay at Bank holiday weekends.
Is served in the welcoming dining room from 8am until 9am, which leads out into the rear courtyard garden. Our individual tables, beautifully dressed with crisp white linen tablecloths.
Help yourself to our buffet of fresh fruits, yoghurt's, cereals and croissants that make a refreshing entrée to our traditional seaside breakfast.
Vegetarians are well catered for with an imaginative choice of options.
- Lounge with large flat screen 3D TV.
- Licensed bar.
- Guests' facilities room on the 1st floor – fridge, sink, microwave, kettle, iron and ironing board, table and chairs. Complimentary fresh milk provided – ideal room for preparing your own picnic lunch
- Free Wi-Fi access
- 11am onnwards
- We are sorry but we cannot accommodate pets.
- The Fircliff is a non-smoking guest house
- Full fire risk assessment regularly inspected by the fire service
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Unlimited road parking